Reservation Quote - Call 720.292.8891 to Book This Property!
– Professionally Cleaned
– Contact-free Check-ins!
– Walk-in Glass Shower
– 2 bedrooms / Sleeps 6
– Perfect for a Couple’s Getaway or Small Group Stay!
– Stylish and Professionally Decorated
– Easy Downtown Access!
– Back Yard with Patio
As you arrive at our property, you’ll find plentiful street parking near the entrance to the peaceful fenced-in backyard which then leads you to the back entrance. Follow the steps down into your private oasis of the newly and professionally decorated basement unit (please be sure to go downstairs and do not disturb or knock on the door to the upstairs tenant).
Modern fixtures and accents bring a funky vibe to the unit in addition to being paired with several windows allowing plenty of light in. After a long day exploring Colorado, cozy up on the couch and make yourself at home while enjoying the flatscreen TV (streaming ONLY, must use your own account), plus the sofa doubles as an extra Queen bed for 2 after a long day seeking everyone’s desired adventure.
In each of the two bedrooms, you’ll find a comfy queen bed, connecting the two bedrooms is a ‘Jack ‘n Jill’ style bathroom with a walk-in glass shower.
Grab a morning coffee to enjoy outside on the patio or venture out for a blissful morning stroll while enjoying the treasured sky above constantly presented throughout Colorado. Although this unit does not have a full kitchen, the kitchenette area is complete with a coffee maker, mini-fridge, and toaster oven for leftovers from all of the wonderful restaurants nearby (no sink available in kitchenette).
We truly hope you enjoy all that our home, neighborhood, and Colorado have to offer!
Bedroom 1: Queen bed; Bathroom connected to the living area/kitchenette
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Common Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Shared Areas: Stairwell leading to the backyard; Backyard
Our home is comfortably nestled in the upbeat South Park Hill neighborhood just East of Downtown Denver and City Park, a local Denver favorite. Be sure to visit City Park for the Downtown Denver Museum of Nature and Science, The Denver Zoo, or better yet just a picnic with the family. There are also several other parks located nearby, many of which are connected by walking and bike-friendly trails that lead throughout the Denver Metro area. We often enjoy afternoon strolls amongst these parks by enjoying the sunset over the mountains during our calm and mostly cool Colorado evenings.
This property is also located less than a 5-minute walk from Johnson and Wales University Denver Campus.
Downtown’s free 16th Street Mall shuttle makes it even easier to get around. Visit Larimer Square and the newly renovated Denver Union Station in historic Lower Downtown (Lodo), where Victorian buildings now house restaurants, galleries, shops, bars, brewpubs, and coffee houses, or head to Denver Pavilions where you’ll find shops, restaurants, bars and a movie theater.
From its early beginnings during the Gold Rush era, The Mile High City has always been a gathering place for diverse and creative people. Today, Denver is an outdoor city with a vibrant, walkable downtown offering urban adventures for all ages. Within a one-mile radius of Denver, you can kayak on the Platte River; explore some of the city’s best museums; shop at art galleries and boutiques; see a Broadway touring show; enjoy live music; ride a rollercoaster or cool off in a water park, and experience exciting professional sports. Downtown is also home to many of Denver’s top farm-to-table restaurants and innovative craft breweries, and the Denver Beer Trail is a great guide to sampling those local brews.
– Tenants live upstairs, so you may hear them occasionally, see them in passing, or in the back yard.
– Shared Areas: Stairwell leading to the backyard; Backyard
– ***There is 1 dog on the property upstairs that never enters the basement unit, and you will very rarely hear a bark. l typically let it out the front yard to help keep you from being disturbed, but please keep in mind that the backyard is a shared area with the tenant upstairs. It is very standoffish and likes to avoid the crowd, but may be curious from time to time and toss you an awkward tail wag to say hi.
– This unit does not have a full kitchen. However, a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker have been provided for your convenience. There is no kitchen sink, only the bathroom sink. Please do NOT wash any debris down the bathroom sink and please use the drain screen at all times if possible.
– We do have central air conditioning and heating for the entire home, however, there is no thermostat/control located in this basement unit. The unit typically stays at moderate 68-72 degrees downstairs (even if it’s 96 outside), but a fan and space heater have both been provided for use if you desired (located in the closet beside the kitchenette).
– Please wash, dry, and put away dishes (or additional charges may be applied) and keep our housekeepers in mind!
– Patio furniture – There are a table and seating provide for you and will be stored off to the side that you can move where desired… Please be sure to place these back where you found them when NOT in use.
– **There is a grill on site however this is NOT an advertised or guaranteed amenity* *Typically there should be a propane tank onsite, but we cannot guarantee the gas propane level. If you do desire to use it, it’s possible that you may need to exchange the tank and if so you will need to cover the cost. (We recommend Ace Hardware that is 3 blocks away.)**
– TV is streaming ONLY and you must use your own account, or access local channels using the provided “Over-the-Air” antenna.
– No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings – **$1000 fine**
– Quiet hours 10pm-8am
– If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the damages.
– Must be at least 25 to book the property.
– Check out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
*Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $40 plus shipping costs for any items that need to be mailed back to you (prices may vary for large items).*
|Rates||$74 to $999|
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Health Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Rec Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Private Entrance
- Wireless Internet
- Bed Linens
- Hot Water
- Laptop Friendly
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Lock on Bedroom Door
- Private Living Room
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Fishing - Freshwater
- Hot-air Balloon
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Silverware
- Cooking Basics
- Meals: Guest Furnish Own
- Long Term Stays Allowed
- Sports Activities
- Not Necessary
- Garden or Backyard
- Patio or Balcony
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Street Parking